Please read the following procedures for shows with limits and/or opening dates…
- Online Entries- You will receive a confirmation page at the end of your transaction. Print or Screenshot this page for your records.
- Online Entries- Receiving the confirmation page means your entry was received by Rau. It does NOT mean you have made the numerical limit.
- If you did NOT make the numerical limit, you will be notified as soon as possible. Please note, this may take a few days/weeks depending on how fast the limit was reached and the amount of staff in the office due to COVID restrictions.
- Entries are taken in the order that are received. Each entry regardless of the method submitted is time stamped.
- Personally hand delivered entries to our office are accepted. Please have your entries filled out and ready to hand in. Masks must be worn while handing in entries.
Shows with limited entries: Please note- once the numerical limit has been reached for a limited show, cancellations will NOT be accepted.