Please read the following procedures for shows with limits and/or opening dates…
- Online Entries- You will receive a confirmation page at the end of your transaction. Print or Screenshot this page for your records.
- Online Entries- Receiving the confirmation page means your entry was received by Rau. It does NOT mean you have made the numerical limit.
- If you did NOT make the numerical limit, you will be notified as soon as possible. Please note, this may take a few days/weeks depending on how fast the limit was reached and the amount of staff in the office.
- Entries are taken in the order that are received. Each entry regardless of the method submitted is time stamped.
- Personally hand delivered entries to our office are accepted. Please have your entries filled out and ready to hand in.
Shows with limited entries: Please note- once the numerical limit has been reached for a limited show, cancellations will NOT be accepted.